- New Pivotal Phase III Study Initiated with Bayer’s Xarelto® (Rivaroxaban) in Patients with Chronic Heart Failure and Significant Coronary Artery Disease
- Bayer Initiates Xarelto® (Rivaroxaban) Study in Patients with Non- Valvular Atrial Fibrillation Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention with Stent Placement
- U.S. FDA Issues Complete Response Letter for Bayer’s Xarelto® (Rivaroxaban) for the Reduction of Cardiovascular Events in Patients with ACS
Other Websites of Interest
- The Lancet - Extended duration rivaroxaban versus short-term enoxaparin for the prevention of venous thromboembolism after total hip arthroplasty: a double-blind, randomised controlled trial Extended thromboprophylaxis with rivaroxaban was significantly more effective than short-term enoxaparin plus placebo for the prevention of venous thromboembolism, including symptomatic events, in patients undergoing total hip arthroplasty.
- ThrombosisManagement CME on TheHeart.org ThrombosisManagement is a Continuing Medical Education (CME) programme on theheart.org with regular updates.
- New England Journal of Medicine - Rivaroxaban versus Enoxaparin for Thromboprophylaxis after Total Knee Arthroplasty Rivaroxaban was superior to enoxaparin for thromboprophylaxis after total knee arthroplasty, with similar rates of bleeding.
For the Press
Go to the Press Resources page to find more information on Xarelto