- Bayer Initiates Xarelto® (Rivaroxaban) Study in Patients with Non- Valvular Atrial Fibrillation Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention with Stent Placement
- U.S. FDA Issues Complete Response Letter for Bayer’s Xarelto® (Rivaroxaban) for the Reduction of Cardiovascular Events in Patients with ACS
- New Data on Bayer’s Rivaroxaban Underscores Clinical Benefits of Arterial Clot Prevention in Two Major Cardiovascular Disorders
Other Websites of Interest
- New England Journal of Medicine - Rivaroxaban versus Enoxaparin for Thromboprophylaxis after Hip Arthroplasty A once-daily, 10-mg oral dose of rivaroxaban was significantly more effective for extended thromboprophylaxis than a once-daily, 40-mg subcutaneous dose of enoxaparin in patients undergoing elective total hip arthroplasty. The two drugs had similar safety profiles.
- New England Journal of Medicine - Rivaroxaban versus Enoxaparin for Thromboprophylaxis after Total Knee Arthroplasty Rivaroxaban was superior to enoxaparin for thromboprophylaxis after total knee arthroplasty, with similar rates of bleeding.
- European Medicines Agency - Xarelto® Product Information Xarelto® Product Information in all official languages of the European Union provided by the European Medicines Agency
For the Press
Go to the Press Resources page to find more information on Xarelto